The Revolution

ABC (ended 2012)

The Revolution Fan Reviews (14)

5.2
  • Revolution TV Show - LA Times Review

The LA Times recently published a review of the NBC show "Revolution". http://tinyurl.com/revolutionlatimes If you are a fan of the show, what is your opinion of this review?
  • Hugging in School

As an educator, I feel your portrayal of the "no hugging" was one sided. Hugging in school is more than an innocent exchange. Middle school students take it beyond just an innocent hug. We also have to consider parents, some parents do not want their son/daughter hugging another student in school. Teachers already have to be vigilant in the hallways to prevent fighting, bullying, harassment, hugging, kissing, inappropriate touching, and many items. We stand at our doorways and in the hallways trying to keep students safe.If hugging were allowed we would have to try to keep up with which students are allowed to hug and which are not, which students are not just hugging, etc. Hugs between boyfriend and girlfriend, boyfriend and boyfriend, girlfriend and girlfriend should be left for outside of school. Some parents don't want their child exposed to "those type of people", which brings up even more issues. See what a little hugging can do. Thank you for bringing up the matter but next time please have more information.
  • Middle School Science Teacher

I don't think your research is very thorough...You realize that most sunblock only keeps you from getting tanned, it doesn't keep you from damaging your skin. The only way to truly protect your skin is to wear clothing or coat your skin with zinc oxide, if you can still see your skin, IT'S NOT PROTECTED FROM SUN DAMAGE! Try testing the effectiveness with UV beads, you can buy them at some craft or hobby stores. Apply the cream and expose to the sun, if their color changes, their not protected! Most creams do absolutely NOTHING!
  • best show ever

this show is absolutely my favorite show of the year.its nice to know that there is a real show on tv with real ppl that can talk about all the issues we face in our lives.whether its weight problems or being bullied at school.ive learned alot from this show.and i would also like to add that one of my friends decided to get into shape.a few months ago he realized that he wanted to change his life and start working out n get healthier...well over the last few months he has lost 70 pounds.and he is still losing weight.he is an inspiration to everyone out there that struggles with weight.i am so proud of him for turning his life around and becoming a healthier person.
  • Loving it

I love the show, I hope it stays on....I would love to apply for the weight loss part of the revolution.
  • Karen Medina

5.5
    I would like to know if it was true that there is bug parts in P eanut butter? Ever since that show, I haven't wanted to eat peanut butter. Please tell me it was not true. thank you Karen Medina but I would like you to know that there is good things on that program. I like the program on sexual abuse. It was very informative
  • Best show on TV

I love The Revolution. I was shocked to see bad reviews! I loved One Life to Live but it did nothing to improve my life. I watch The Revolution and acutally take notes. And I record it. There is so much important information. Today's episode, which I'm watching as I write this, had good info on sleep. Who doesn't need more sleep? I need help with so many areas (don't we all?) and it's great to get it in one show! I'm here permanently. And for all of you who waste so much of your day watching "reality" TV, get real.
  • Worse show on TV

1-2pm daily was my only hour for me time. I always enjoyed watching One Life to Live on ABC and then kept the station on thru the afternoon. I tuned into watching The Revolution, in my opinion it is the worst show I have ever seen! The stars seem very condescending and artificial. It does not have anything new or different. Tried to watch a few episodes and could not continue. I think ABC made a serious mistake. I have decided to boycott ABC any and all shows and affiliates as well as any sponsors I know of.
  • LIghten up

I really don't like this show, they all seem so condescending and superior, I don't relate to that. I don't think there is anything wrong with the girl who added peanut butter to her smoothie. They said hers wasn't that good, and theirs was so much better....excuse me, we all have different tastes, so for her it was a big step in changing how she did things. You should have been commending her, it was a huge step in her weight loss, went from alot of peanut butter, to one spoonful, come on, your drastic measures will not last in the long run, people will feel feel deprived and start cheating. You guys just picked her apart, she couldn't do anything right, in your eyes. Lighten up!!
  • the revolution

I enjoy this show immensely,thank you for the information, and the hosts especialy Ty, are a great asset to the show.

keep up the wonderful things you do.
  • the whole show

this is just a review of the whole show. i thought i would like the show as i have lost 160 lbs and i thought i would get some new ways of looking at myself and maybe just some ways of looking better. but all i get is that if you can't lose the wieght the way they think is "good" then you or it doesn't count. i had gastric bypass because of health issues and now i watch this and i get if you don't do it naturally then it's not a good wieght loss. i'm sorry that you on the show think that your way is the only way or the best way, I HAVE LOST 160lbs. I DO FEEL BETTER and I THINK IT WAS THE RIGHT THING FOR ME. i'm sorry to say that your thinking is not always correct and maybe you should open up your mind to other things. i will probaaly watch a little longer but not if your show thinks the way it does.
  • What a mess!

1.5
    I'm so Disapointed in this show ... You took some very talented people and put them together and you have a big mess. I really don't think you have a keeper here ABC. I know I wont be watching it. I'm just saying!

I'm not sure what your are trying to get here ... a little bit of the VIEW? Blah ... I can't even comment and I'm can't be the only person out here that thinks this is just not worth watching! I bet it won't last long!
  • Welcome

I think this is a wonderful Idea. I would love to be on this show myself, I'm to young to be disable, but I am. can't wait to find out how to apply. Welcome again. Tammy Adams of Lincolnton NC.
  • This show is replacing the unfairly cancelled One Live to Live that has been on the air for over 40 years! Boycott this show and ABC until they cancel this drivel and correct their mistake!

This show is replacing the unfairly cancelled One Live to Live that has been on the air for over 40 years! Boycott this show and ABC until they cancel this drivel and correct their mistake! All My Children and One LIfe to Live should stay on the air!! Please NO ONE watch this horrible show. Call your local affiliate and all ABC sponsors today or this is the type of programming you can expect from ABC from now on! Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Company has already committed to removing their advertising over this. Others should follow. Complain to every advertiser you see on ABC to pull their advertising if AMC and OLTL are cancelled!!!