The Revolution

ABC (ended 2012)

The Revolution Fan Reviews (14)

5.2
  • Hugging in School

As an educator, I feel your portrayal of the "no hugging" was one sided. Hugging in school is more than an innocent exchange. Middle school students take it beyond just an innocent hug. We also have to consider parents, some parents do not want their son/daughter hugging another student in school. Teachers already have to be vigilant in the hallways to prevent fighting, bullying, harassment, hugging, kissing, inappropriate touching, and many items. We stand at our doorways and in the hallways trying to keep students safe.If hugging were allowed we would have to try to keep up with which students are allowed to hug and which are not, which students are not just hugging, etc. Hugs between boyfriend and girlfriend, boyfriend and boyfriend, girlfriend and girlfriend should be left for outside of school. Some parents don't want their child exposed to "those type of people", which brings up even more issues. See what a little hugging can do. Thank you for bringing up the matter but next time please have more information.