The Ripping Friends

FOX (ended 2002)

The Ripping Friends Fan Reviews (4)

• I liked it.

6.7
    It is depressing that I liked this. Nothing but fart jokes but I wish it would come back. It was a goofy stupid cartoon. Fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
  • In all honesty, who would put this on TV? o.o;;

This show aired on Teletoon for a while... but in all honesty, while I'd watch it once in a while, I keep wondering to myself "who would WANT to?!"

The show was horrible. Bad fart jokes, marriage controversy and borderline racism... all used very distastefully.

Also, I occasionally wondered why one mom had four kids (approx. the same age although I am aware that they mentioned that Chuck was a bit younger... I assume that Rip and Craig must've been twins and Chuck born later that year but they never touched on how Slab fit into the family...) never really mentioned the father. And the kids ended up trying to hurt themselves, acting as those who derive pleasure from pain.

Overall, I don't know what else I need to justify my arguement.

- Tinker Jet
  • Holy crud...I'd rather watch Barney then this pile of garbage!!!! Why is it bad?

0.1
    Heros' bodies just don't come apart like that. It they did, they would die. The farting villian is the worst thing on the show and the last episode just has them liking a girl and but all expect to marry her. 5 of them marring one girl and that just isn't right. I would say more but I have no more room left.
  • John K. has more better with Ren & Stimpy

4.1
    Four muscles man ages at 35/36 years old. Ready for saves the world before hour of bedtime without mother kick their ass. And the shame is Jimmy, a unbrainned boy and mascot of John K's studio Spumco. Sorry, but the show is weird and a complete waste of serious for brains