The River

Los Ciegos

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 14, 2012 on ABC

• Creepers!

This episode still leaves me wondering why exactly I'm watching this show, but I loved that there was actual creeping and physical adversity. So many of the shots are wide open, begging for something unseen to the actors but very clear to the viewer. Not all of them were utilized, which drove me absolutely mad as my eyes are drawn to the empty spaces in anticipation, leaving the work the actors do unwatched. The suspense and fulfillment were fairly decently balanced, though, so it was an enjoyable watch for the thriller-lover in me.

The premise of the episode was shaky at best, though (hey, let's look for this thing in this photograph we found), which made the trek and the blindness lose a lot of its worth in regards to finding Emmet. There was little to no plot development in favor of giving a little backstory to AJ and Clark. Hopefully further episodes will find a happy balance.
  • Loved it!

I really really do like this show!! This episode was so full of suspense and intensity as one-by-one the characters became slowly afflicted! I really hope that The River rises in the ratings, because I feel like it could be a must-see water cooler show! If you haven't yet, give it a try!!!
  • Los Ciegos

Los Ciegos was a superb episode of The River and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it was very entertaining, had lots of suspense, and great character development. It was great to watch all the interactions develop and breakdown over the course of the episode. It was scary to imagine being in a similar situation. I liked how Clark confronted Kurt over his satellite phone and also how AJ stood up for respect and conquered his fear. I must say that this show has done a great job so far and I certainly look forward to watching more episodes!!!!!!!!!