It could be love...;)

beenish

[1]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 6

Wow. Gone for a whole bunch of years, went to college, got married, had a baby...yet still, here I am wandering back to check out this series. Guess it goes to show how some obsessive fangirling never goes away. Any RC fangirls/fanboys out there lately? I'd love to discuss the series!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wonderbolt

[2]Nov 6, 2011
    • level: 1

i just rediscovered this show on netflix streaming and it's just as good as i remember

beenish

[3]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 6

Ah, yes. I found the show on Netflix and had a gleeful rewatching spree. It's missing "The Conduit part 2" though. Still, the intrigue and maturedialogue really stands out in the series. If only they'd make cartoons like this today...

Jubbagain

[4]Mar 5, 2012
    • level: 2
    Hi Beenish. Welcome back to this forum.

It looks like you've been pretty busy living your life. Congratulations on the marriage and the baby. That's huge.

It's funny how life can intrude. Raising another human being is perhaps the biggest and most creative thing any of us get to do in our short run on this planet. I get caught up in my little creative world building like on a series like Roswell or on my current feature project, but truly in the game of what's truly "real" and meaningful, nothing trumps a parent raising a child.

My wife and I raised our adopted son over the last decade and now he's out there in the big world with a beautiful girl of his own and a full-time job. And he's a fantastic and good man/human being. I think it's easily the best thing I've ever "produced" in my life and will be, no matter what I do in my film "career".

Anyhow, back to Roswell. It's fantastic that all the eps are now up and on-line so old fans can reconnect and new one's grok the show. And follow it all the way through to the end. That was always a frustration for me and writers and crew, that up until recently, few people in the U.S. could track the show to it's definitive end.

Best to you and the family.

fearistic

[5]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 2
    Grats for living a good life. Thats important.
    At least once a year I have my RC flashback. Then I visit this forum looking for updates.
    Netflix is not available in my country (yet - haha) and neither the episodes in the language I watched in my childhood. At least I got a DVD with 20 episodes in english. Love it. But still, the translation is as good as the original. Childhood memories are the best.