The Salt-N-Pepa Show

VH1 (ended 2008)

shotime1979

The Salt-N-Pepa Show Fan Reviews (3)

7.2
  • why dont people like it?

i honestly cant see why people dont like this show. its interesting to see the daily lives of salt n pepa. and seeing wat they do after they stopped rapping. just to be honest i dont remember much about them but i do know that they used to be really famous and they had alot of differences in their lives but some how they got over it. in fact this show still shows them having alot of differencces in heir lives but thee over come them because they are still good friends. my fav episode so far is the new orleans episode. well ive only seen 2 episodes but wwhatever :P
  • Painful. I LOVED the idea of the one-time Diva's Salt and Pepa going back together,I couldn't wait to see what happened to them!Well,epi 1 explained it.Now I only tune in to watch the train wreck.It's the gruesome need to rubber-neck and see the carnage.

7.7
    I was origially really excited to see this show, to see what happened with the ladies, why they split, etc. The first show was interesting because it answered my questions. They should have stopped there and simply made it an "E! THS". There is no way these two Diva's (well, one Diva, and one bible thumping, wound up WAY too tight, disinterested person who maybe needed some extra cash and decided to do the show). Don't get me wrong, I like Cheryl, but she needs to loosen the weave, quit taking EVERY THING Sandy does as being too "over the top" and maybe go with the flow.

I see Sandy constantly and forever apologizing to Cheryl, when it should be the other way around!!

Sandy is bending over BACKWORDS to please Cheryl, (who can't make a move or decision without consulting her bible prayer group) and Cheryl KNOWS what Sandy is like. Sandy is not going to be saved and join the conservative life with Cheryl. Sandy is a true Diva, and I hope she always is.

Sandy said it best to Cheryl's prayer group: "When she {Cheryl} doesn't agree with me, she wont hear me out before starting to protest". (I took some liberties with the quote, she said it too fast before I got to write it down).

This is not going to be a very long show. Following in the footsteps of another PAINFUL reunion tv show called "The Two Cory's", this will crash and burn quickly, and I won't be expecting a 2nd season. I actually get tense watchng this show, and I just hope I can see Pep tell off Cheryl before it's said and done.

Maybe they should have brought Spinderella on to balance it out. Speaking of Spin, whatever happened to her?
  • haha

Salt n pepa show? haha.. they're good singers and good in the music industry but WHAT!? i mean really, there seems to be way too many shows about older out of work musicians going on right now. i dont think they should get famous just because my WERE famous at some point. some other examples, Flava Flav, and Bret Michaels.. horrible shows. sure entertaining at a point. i've watched them and even voted for a person to win but flavor of love just comes back saying the winner wasnt a good match. UM then they ARENT the winner. salt n pepa isnt exactly that but i just see it being WAY too much drama. WAY too much.