The Salt-N-Pepa Show

Spinderella Cut It Up One Time

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 05, 2007 on VH1

• The ladies go on the Tyra Banks show.

In this installment the ladies prepare to go on the Tyra Banks show. Spinderella will also be coming into town for the performance, and the ladies will have to have a heavy talk. Salt is the Momma of the group, Pepa the fun Auntie while Spinderella is seen as the little sister. Spinderella felt like she should have been a third of the group, not just the "DJ", but Salt felt she should have known her place so to say. Pepa meets Spinderella at the airport, and then they go Party. Salt leaves first, and reminds the girls what time rehearsal start the next day. Spin and Salt are there on time. Pepa is late, late, late. She finally arrives, and they do rehearse, but her being late dredges up old feelings for Salt about having to deal with Pepa and her tardiness. During the rehearsal, Salt changes one of her verses. Nothing drastic, instead of How does it hang, she says Can we hang. After the ladies try on clothing for the show, they have a pretty intense discussion. Spin feels even though she was not part of the group when they started she did contribute, and that should mean something. She did not feel like a true group member. The ladies thought they did make her feel included, but she felt when it came to money she was not. She had to remind Pepa she is not that 16 year old anymore, she is a grown woman now. I think that shocked Pepa a little. I think she is surprised whenever anyone stands up to her. The ladies work out their differences, and I think they can now begin work on healing which is what they wanted to do. It was a good show, and it revealed a lot.