Keep it going

archangelwho

[1]Apr 22, 2011
    • level: 18

I know it will not be the same without Elisabeth Sladen but a story with the kids dealing with her passing could do a lot of good for the fans. My 8 years old has asked a lot of questions and I feel it would do her good. I know Katy Manning does not have the same feeling toward Docotr Who as Ms. Sladen did but she has been in the show and would be a good person to pick up the show. Other options Susan could come back. My kids really like this show and there is so little sci-fi these days and even less that kids and adults can watch and enjoy.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelwho

[2]May 8, 2011

http://www.digitalspy.com/british-tv/s47/sarah-jane-adventures/news/a317835/sarah-jane-adventures-ends-after-sladen-death.html

Had hoped that this would continue with Jo taking over but that does not seem to be the case. There is so little sci-fi on tv these days and even less that you can watch with your kids. Not only is Ms. Sladen missed but so will her show.

VConn

[3]May 19, 2011
    • level: 17

No real surprise there but at least we will get to see her last 6 episodes later in the year.

archangelwho

[4]May 29, 2011

I still think it could have worked with Jo steping in. We need good sci-fi that a family can watch together.

archangelwho

[5]Jun 13, 2011

Watched season 2 with my 8 years old this pass weekend. It is still hard to believe that she is gone. She seem to have really been having fun with the show. It very sad that they are not going to continue it. I just hope that BBC Ameriac Shop will release the rest of the seasons soon. We have 1-3.

lpdavisjr

[6]Aug 7, 2011
    • level: 7
    Ok, so what's the deal with the future of this series? If it's going to end, the writers/BBC need to let us know. Come up with a plan and tell us already!!

archangelwho

[7]Oct 7, 2011

Saddly it is going to end. One less sci-fi show & one less family sci-fi show. I still believe they could have kept it going with Jo Grant or Jamie or one of the others from the past.

archangelwho

[8]Apr 27, 2012

I know a year is a long time in the world of TV. Actors and writters move on. But if DVD sales go well and fans don't give up anything may happen. If not a new show maybe 0ne or two made for TV movies a year. If not Jo Grant maybe Ace. Sophie Aldred seeem to fill that she and McCoy got the wrong end of the stick when the show ended and would have liked to have done more or atleast finished her story. This would be a way to do it.