The Sarah Silverman Program

Maid to Border aka Brian's Song

Aired Thursday 10:30 PM Nov 07, 2007 on Comedy Central

• Sarah Silverman is back to tackle another hard hitting issue: illegal immigration.

After standing up for her beloved maid (who I believe we're seeing for the first time) during an argument with an old lady at a country club, Sarah is shocked and saddened to return home and find her favorite promotional figurine missing. Realizing that her maid is the only one who had access, she terminates her in an emotional break-up. When she later sees Doug relieve himself ("Are you B-M-ing? I hope you're planning on eating that because I just fired the maid"), she finds the figurine and comes to the conclusion that the maid must have placed the toy in his rectum because she was the only one who had access to both and has her deported. When Sarah tries to replace Dora she meets Mister Wadsworth (played by Bob Odenkirk in a much anticipated cameo), who helps her realize that she had something special with Dora. Sarah then takes off to Mexico to get Dora back where she finds that Dora has now become the Mayor.

A very entertaining chapter with nearly everything coming out of Sarah's mouth being a classic line. Not as controversial as other episodes, so it might help win over a bit of a broader audience. A great episode of a great show.