The Sarah Silverman Program

Vow Wow

Aired Thursday 10:30 PM Dec 11, 2008 on Comedy Central

7.6
  • Real smooth...

If there any other thing I hate more than the stuff I had said on my first review, then it would this episode of the Sarah Silverman. The only thing I have seen in that episode that was %^@!$-up is all the farting that Brian and Steve did throughtout the entire flipping episode as they treated it like if it were a big joke as they laughed alot like little immature schoolchildren. I'm glad that this piece of crud ended quickly during the wedding Sarah had undergone but the best part was the fact that she didn't get the chance to marry Doug.
  • A pretty dumb episode.

Not the best Sarah Silverman Program ever by a long shot. I get that with her you're going to get a lot of "poop" and "fart" jokes, but they just took it to a new level here.

For a show so original and creative having a wedding close out the season was the exact opposite of those characteristics. Everything about the episode wasn't entirely bad though. Officer Jay had his usual great, dopey lines and the doctor taking a shot at sitcoms using the good news/bad news concept was pretty amusing, but overall this cannot be viewed as anything more than a letdown.