The Screen Savers

techtv (ended 2005)

darquesyde

The Screen Savers Fan Reviews (7)

• Whaaa! I miss the screen savers, the best show ever for computer lovers and the tech savvy

Danm that G-4... see, there was once a time, when Tech-Tv and G4 were far apart, by 3 stations!
    But then... All of a sudden, Tech Tv Dissapeared! None of the shows were listed in the "on demand" index! So I check out the G4 station, only to find a logo of to plugs and bolth channel names, saying "Tech Tv and G4 are joining Forces blah blah blah..." At first I didn't think this was all that bad, But then, as every day went by, the "tech-tv" part of the logo got smaller, and smaller, untill it dissapeared! Now this show is only on at like, 11:30 at night, or a really old re-run durring the day time. But I will give a review of the "classic" "The screen-savers."

The first time I watched the show, There were only 2 hosts, Pat, and leo. But in the later years of the show, other hosts came in, and that added alot to the show.like Kevin Rose, and yosi. Every day would be a blast. It may be too late now, but this show is sadly going to waste :(