The Secret Circle

Bound

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 22, 2011 on The CW

• After an amazing pilot i expected more from this show but it let me down this episode was boring not nearly as good as i expected.

I was waiting all week for a new episode of TSC because i really liked the pilot but this episode disappointed me the story was dull and boring and i didnt know what they were doing for most of this episode one thing i did know was that they wanted to bind the circle but they wanted it from the first episode why did they do a boring episode like this just to bind the circle. i will still watch the third episode hoping that it gets as good as the pilot atleast not boring as this one.

• Cassie starts to experiment more with her powers, warning their are spoilers.

Cassie befriends Sally Matthews, a non-witch, in attempt to distance herself from the Circle and build a normal life in Chance Harbor. Faye uses her powers to push Sally away at a Fair by the Harbor resulting in Sally being temporary dead - I wonder if this is the scene from the book where Cassie finds the body at the bottom of the hill??

It turns out the mystery man at the start of episode one that Kills Cassie's mum is in league with Dawn Chamberlain they have both have had the powers removed but are able to do some magic with the aid of a crystal - Dawn murders her father in law by giving him a heart attack when he threatens to report her to some council.

Cassie is still experimenting with her powers, looks hot in a mini skirt. Where the episodes are filmed the background scenery is still tops.

• Bound

Bound was a great episode of The Secret Circle and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had some pretty cool elements to it. It was interesting to watch Cassie trying to be normal and befriend Sally. It was nice to learn more about the adults and get some hints as to what is going on. I feel like this show is missing something to make it really have a wow factor at this point but it is still entertaining and fun to watch. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!