The Secret Circle

Family

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 10, 2012 on The CW

• The real story has just begun & it's incredible

What a freaking awesome finale!!! It was AMAZING and it opened so much possibilities for season 2, that I REALLY hope it's happening! Solo magic's back, yay - which means lot's and lot's of FUN! Can't wait to see what Faye will come up with! No doubt that will be very entertaining! And Dawn finally got her powers back, so who knows what she is going to do with them, should be interesting, don't ya think? We still have no freaking idea who's Grant and who's side he's on, I still kinda suspect that he may be related to Blackwell, or at least to other witches... guess we'll have to wait and see! Adam is turning dark... hmm, that's interesting... and Cassie is more powerful than ever, which I am very sicked about! Don't make Cassie mad, or you'll be sorry... and she has family visiting in town, that reunion should be fun, especially after she just killed the Blackwell or daddy dearest, poor John by the way, he still had some many plans...oh John and his plans, some many memories... he was such a dreamer... Anyway, the show is incredible & I really wanna see what's next, that's all I'm saying.