The Secret Circle Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

abc family and syfy fighting over the secret circle?

jack756

[1]May 29, 2012
    • level: 14

have anyone heard that abc family and syfy are fighting over the secret circle.

its actually going on.i cant rememeber where i find my info.what i do know is abc family and syfy want comment on it porbbley until its a done deal and may i menation ontwetters the show has gotton 8 million ppl to sign a petion to bring the show back.

i heard abc family wants the show but now syfy done got on board trying to get the show.

i was wonder if the show gets pick up which is starting to look like its ogne happen.

who would you want to get the show abc family or syfy???????????

for me i can see the show on abc family but i see it lasting longer on syfy.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[2]May 29, 2012
    jack756 wrote:

have anyone heard that abc family and syfy are fighting over the secret circle.

its actually going on.i cant rememeber where i find my info.what i do know is abc family and syfy want comment on it porbbley until its a done deal and may i menation ontwetters the show has gotton 8 million ppl to sign a petion to bring the show back.

i heard abc family wants the show but now syfy done got on board trying to get the show.

i was wonder if the show gets pick up which is starting to look like its ogne happen.

who would you want to get the show abc family or syfy???????????

for me i can see the show on abc family but i see it lasting longer on syfy.

sorry bout spellign in a rush as you guys know

makena_wil

[3]May 29, 2012
    • level: 1

WOW! That would be amazing if it got on either network i love abc family and syfy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SECRET CIRCLE!!!

CarmeloMessin

[4]May 30, 2012

Do you have any links as prouve??? It could be such a good news for the fans!

hakone1

[5]May 31, 2012
    • level: 17

That would be great! I couldn't believe SC was cancelled.

jack756

[6]Jun 20, 2012
    CarmeloMessin wrote:

Do you have any links as prouve??? It could be such a good news for the fans!

i cant remeber how i found it b/c i just happen to come across of it.i think maybe it was e news i dont know but i do remeber them saying it could go to either abc family or syfy and when they ask the station they wouldnt comment.the fact they wouldnt comment tells me they havent made a deal yet.

you just have to look for it b/c i dont even remember how i came across it.it was just a regualr day and i came across it.u know

thorswitch

[7]Jun 21, 2012
    • level: 19

There was an article published recently at Zap2It.com about the Secret Circle and the absolute FINALITY of it's demise (::sobs:

The main points from the article:

* CW will NOT be rescinding the cancellation.

* Warner Brothers is NOT looking for any network to pick up the show.

* There WAS some talk, initially, about pitching the series to ABC Family, but those conversations ended over budgetary concerns, which were also the primary reason for the show's cancellation at the CW. For the ratings it brought in, it was simply too expensive to make.

* Britt Robertson has confirmed that she show is dead and she says that Kevin Williams has confirmed that as well.

* To add insult to injury, WB had cancelled plans to release a DVD of the series. Episodes can still be purchased through iTunes, but there will be no nice little box set with all the fun extras those usually have.

I think that should pretty much put to rest ANY thought that there is ANY hope left for the show to be resurrected. As much as I hate to say it, we have to let it go.

Edited on 06/21/2012 8:35am

caitlynboer

[8]Apr 19, 2013
    Please does anyone know if there is something we can do.. there was a webstie that was taking dontations for the mv networks to pick it up .. Is there anything else we can do..