The Secret Circle Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Interesting (Warning:Possible Spoiler)

jlublueyes

[1]Mar 30, 2012
    • level: 2

I just came across a website that said Nick may be returning..

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-secret-circle/articles/the-secret-circle-spoilers-guess-whos-coming-back-from-the-dead

Has anyone else heard this?

What could this implicate? My guess is that it will be Eben that will resurrect him for some evil purpose, or Blackwell. I also wonder if it will be a cameo/temporary return, or if he'll be alive for good.

Also, I just rewatched the preview for "Crystals," and heard a part I missed before. When they go to talk to Nick and Jake's grandfather he claims that Blackwell's ultimate motive from the parents circle was.. children. I love this, as it ties some of the book storyline in, and reinforces my opinion that I believe Blackwell is ultimately evil and manipulative.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

krisi1021

[2]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 11
    Nick is set to return. I agree - Eben probably resurrects Nick. My guess he's using him as a vessel for all the demons he resurrected. Or a protector of sorts. I'm interested to see how everyone reacts. It seems inevitable that he'll be gone again. Hopefully I'm wrong. I'd hate for Melissa to go through all that again.

johnmarlena422

[3]Apr 5, 2012
    • level: 16
    krisi1021 wrote:
    Nick is set to return. I agree - Eben probably resurrects Nick. My guess he's using him as a vessel for all the demons he resurrected. Or a protector of sorts. I'm interested to see how everyone reacts. It seems inevitable that he'll be gone again. Hopefully I'm wrong. I'd hate for Melissa to go through all that again.

I don't think he will be - their whole point in bringing Nick back is to correct the colossal mistake they made in killing him off in the first place. The execs pissed off a shitload of viewers by killing Nick so I don't really see them risking that wrath again by killing him off a second time. I definitely don't think his return is gonna be an easy adjustment for him or anyone else though, I think we're gonna really see an inner struggle in Nick with the person he's become.