The Secret Circle Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Who's the other child of Blackwell?

jack756

[61]Apr 24, 2012
    • level: 14
    jack756 wrote:

for those who dont know i havent been on any forum in a while i explain why i havent on grimm forum i wrote a topic called grimms powers.if u want to know why i havent been on here look at it.

i dont have alot of time to write but i wanted to say i love diana been the blackwale.

alot of ppl dont want to accept it by saying it still could be anther person in the cirlce.but its not heres why.

1.adam and jake was said to be no incest so their out.

2.melisssa out b.c she went in the cave that was spelled from black magic. and

3.faye out b/c she dont tried so much to do magic on her ownis painful to watch(i feel sorry for faye)

with that been said it makes since it would be diana since her granmother knows alot on dark magic (i just wondering why she didnt sense it in daina like she diid cassie.i think it was b/c diana havent access her dark magic yet could be the reason or her granmotehr just didnt want to hurt her own grandaughter).

also diana book must be john book.considering its not charles book i belive the book not charles b/che would know the spells in it and sincehe went looking for it in 1 ep for a spell with dawn.cassie got her mom book.diana must have john book and diana and charles think its elizathbeth (diana mom.)

diana is a good choice b/c i can see cassie going dark and losing control and diana being able to control it and being good.

but thtas ll i had to say i didnt accept it to be diana .especially how the ep keep me me think it was faye adn when melissa went in the cave i was liek its not her.

ps.at the end when diana said she couldnt get in i was like when did she try and i rewatched it and i saw when cassie,faye and jake got therei daina was already their.

sorry bout the spelling in a rush(i hope u guys can understand what i worte)

let me say this before i forget.wait to cahrlesf idn out diana not his child what a boomer.charles really gone want john dead then too.i also wonder if john dianan is his child.i think he must know considering he wanted children.i believe jake granfather even if others fans dont
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

seenoong

[62]May 1, 2012
    • level: 10

If we want to know who the other Blackwell child is, Wikipedia is always there to enlighten us lol.

And I have already found out who the person is.

It's Diana

johnmarlena422

[63]May 3, 2012
    • level: 16
    seenoong wrote:

If we want to know who the other Blackwell child is, Wikipedia is always there to enlighten us lol.

And I have already found out who the person is.

It's Diana

Yeah, we all found that out when it aired LOL