The Secret Circle

Heather

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 06, 2011 on The CW

• While the episodes prior to this one were alright, this is the first one to actually show that this show could become a must see addicting show.

So far this show has been alright but nothing special about it. That is until this episode which proved that this could go some where. The pacing improved, the back story finally started to go somewhere and they introduced the fact that there is evil that is after them. This evil is demons and it is exactly what the doctor ordered for this show. Having never read the books I knew nothing of the story so the first few episodes I felt that there was something missing, something that would give this circle reason to be. The addition of demons opened up the story and darkened it up while making it more fun. At the climax of the episode Heather shows up at Cassie's house, tells her the basis of what happened in the fire, before the demon takes control of her again and tries to kill Cassie and Faye. I think this is the best scene in the series so far and I hope we see more like it.

Like I said this is the first actually good episode which gave this show a footing. I hope it continues to improve from here.