The Secret Circle

Loner

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 29, 2011 on The CW

• Loner

Loner was a perfect episode of the Secret Circle and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had a lot of character and plot development as Cassie was approached by a man from her mother's past and the Circle was dealing with losing their individual powers. Dawn and Charles deal with their past in a dark yet merciful way and it was interesting to see how far they would go yet we don't know quite where they are headed. A little more about the past was revealed to hint that Cassie's mother may have had some darkness of her own. This episode was entertaining and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!

• After last weeks disappointing episode i thought they can make a better episode and they did this episode was almost as amazing as the pilot.

This episode was so good it showed us that the witches are much more powerful now but there is one problem with that if they are alone they have no power so they need to stay within the group to do magic but its much more powerful now. This episode made me more confused about the parents who is evil and who is good i also think that Cassie's mom is evil somehow according to that man who wants to kill them to stop anything from happening all over again. I really want to know what is that bad thing that happened in the past and how were the parents killed. Looking forward to the rest of the season. The CW please renew this its your third best series next to TVD and Supernatural so dont let this series go.