The Secret Circle

The CW (ended 2012)

TV123456

The Secret Circle Fan Reviews (151)

• Awesome show

I wish there were more seasons :(
  • NEVER SHOULD HAVE CANCELLED

I was so mad they cancelled this! I loved it!
  • Whoever decided to cancel this show is an idiot and should be fired.

Shocking and unacceptable!
  • CW: Listen up! If you have this MANY fans asking for that show to be continued, wouldnt you bring it back....

If you lose ratings based on a cancelled show then you need to reconsider. Granted it is two years later, I just came across this recently on a website. It is addicting, insightful, and powerful. I implore you to reconsider this show.

Its true this vampire, werewolf thing is getting repetitive, its good, but why not bring a show of witchcraft back? You'd be surprised on how this can add to your ratings. On a personal level I have watched a few of TVD (The Vampire Diaries) and its ok... but its not something I would watch even if its the only thing on.

You guys probably don't read these reviews on the shows especially The Secret Circle, but maybe if you want to reconnect with your viewers and show that your more than just spitting out television shows left and right, that you hear the public and try it out. Half of what we have today with television, even movies, was based on a risk. And look at the results. Back then people would have shunned the idea of a television show based on vampires living a so called "normal life". And as you can see now with that risk being brought by movies the risk has become beneficial on your account.

Remember the television show Charmed??? Its playing on TNT in the morning two 1 hour shows during the week days. Still playing to this day. If I remember correctly The last episode completed was 2006. and 8 years later..... Still popular to this day. It may not be on your channel anymore, but look on how it blossomed. Reaching out to women everywhere, empowerment, etc.

The Secret Circle is like that, may be darker, and talks about obsessions, but look at Diana's character staving off evil and believing good triumphs overall. So why not bring it back? What have you got to lose????

I hope you do read this, maybe you can do the public viewers some justice. Its been 2 years just like Jake's disappearance, so why not make a comeback?? I challenge you to do it.
  • i was waiting for this... but sad to know they cancelled the season 2 :(

i'm a big fan of this show, the story the cast & how they act on their character fits them so much, evrything is beautiful so why cancel the show.. honestly "the secret circle is way better than TVD coz its not over acting and and way more realistic !!!!
  • want to keep watching

My husband and I are patiently waiting for more episodes of this show. We both love it.

What the heck happens now? The last episode was so open. What happens now that the

Blackwell children have arrived and John is gone? Want to watch more please! Loves the show.
  • a bring back MUST

I just watched the first season all in the past two days, I'M HOOKED! NOW DANGLING because I have no idea what was gonna happen next!! Does Cassie n Adam find their love again? Are the new comers more dark? What's grants deal? What about Diana's Father? These are only a few left unanswered questions....
  • AWESOME

BEST FUCKING SHOW IN THE WORLD!!! PLEASE SEASON 2 HAVE SO COME OUT ITS LIKE KILLING ME!
  • Amazing show!!

i have only recently heard about it and watched season one in a day and it was so great. i loved that Adam and Cassie had an instant attraction to each other because that doesn't happen to everyone. i tried looking to watch season 2 and i found out that the show got cut after one season. I want the producer to reconsider and overcome his delusional idea and produce some more is the producer of The Vampire Diaries and that is also great and i think that the secret circle is as great as it and TVD is on it's 5th season now so i know he can produce great things.
  • I wished there were more seasons....

I wished there was more want more seasons.. i am dying to see it more.... please produce ... i am waiting..
  • I want season 2!!!

I can`t wait untill it appears! I didn`t see to appear. Did it appear???
  • A really good show!!

bring back the show please!!! it's a very good and excited serie and i love it!!! please bring it back!!!
  • It is a really good show.

I hope the season 2 can come back.
  • Very Boring

This show is very boring and the story wasn't so great. I didn't like the main character either, overall this show was a waste of time.
  • Very sorry!!!

Very, very sorry that the show was closed. I watched all the series and this pleased me and my friends the most. And the ratings could go up. This show is on a level with the vampire diaries, the Ancients. And the good in this series, it's well-chosen cast.
  • Didnt deserve to get cancelled

Cw made a big mistake after cancelling this and ringer
  • it is very good show

bring back the show
  • If you still want to save it , read this!

This abrupt cancellation crucially affected the fans of the show. The CW all of sudden erroneously cancelled it. The fans that are proponents of the idea should send feedback message immediately to channels like CBS ,ABC . To exempify, endeavour to write a message :

• Amazing!<3

Please bring it back!!! I'm so obsessed with season one! It was such an amazing show!
  • Why Must you do this????

The secret circle is an amazing show I like many other people really got into this show as well as friends and family of mine have all gotten attached to this show you simply cant cancel the show or the seasons the show must go on we have to see it please don't take the best show on tv its the only amazing show existing on tv that is very entertaining and exciting to watch when i got to the last episode for season one i freaked when my sister said they dis continued the show an that their wouldn't be another season you have got to find a way to continue the season... even if you have to put it on netflix fans are dying to see more just like i my self am wanting to see more of this show you got to bring it back please!!!!!!!!! :) please give us a second season on chiller please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am dieing to see a second season its not fair they took such an amazing show away any more they have crap shows on tv why take the best show on tv away the world is wanting a season two of secret circle an sense cw wont continue with it please have chiller air the 2nd season
  • i love this show

they should have never ended it like they did I wish they would bring it back
  • I hate to say this but....

GOOD RIDDANCE. This started getting annoying to me around episode 13. I was really into it when it started, but I can't. I'm willing myself not to delete the rest of the episodes.

Cassie and Adam; I don't get it. I can't see in what episode they fell in this gut-wrenching love?!! I don't even see the attraction between the two of the first 1 or 2 episodes, it was cute how their magic worked together, but don't see it.

Now all of the sudden, Cassie (maybe it's Cassie that has me not liking it's her) I digress; now this chick is in every body's business; busting in doors, tossing people across . Please episode 18 be over quickly!!
  • Leaving us With Cliff Hangers and Disappointment.

REALLY?!?!?!?! I absolutely LOVED The Secret Circle and finished the series on Netflix within a few days. I need the second season! You left us with soooo many questions. Like Adam's greed over the skull, what was with him rubbing all over it?! What was the thing Jake's grandfather gave him? Are the other Blackwell children gonna make a circle? Will Diana come back? Is Charles alive as himself or a resurrected demon? Is the circle never getting back together?! I am extremely dissapointed with what you left your fans with. You screwed us over with that ending. Come on!!! GIVE US OUR SHOW! GIVE US MANY MORE SEASONS TO COME!!! Also, this show would be great as an ABC family show or something. When I found out what channel it was on, it surprised me it wasn't on something more common.
  • we want our circle back

cmon CW everyone is waiting for the secret circle season 2

you cant just bail on all your fans!

plus now that you wouldnt take them i dont even think they will make a season 2

so please!

at least tell us if we can find it on the internet so that we can watch season 2

you cant just stop in the need to continue it

or make a last episode of season 1

but u cant just stop it in the middle of no where and keep us all wondering

please tell us if anything new comes up
  • cw is disappointing

i am very disappointed in cw for starting a series that was highly addicting for not only younger viewers but adults as well, they have enough money to start the show back up and i hope they do

they least they could do was make a second season and finish it there rather than leave the fans guessing what is happening.
  • thirsty of secret circle

what we could do to have the show back??I didn't know the show in my country and when i saw in the tv the trailer i interested too much to go and see all episodes in my computer for a day i stay up yesterday and i saw all episodes because they had interest and i wanted to see more and the way that the show ends make me thirsty of want to see the next i say it again the only thing that i started watchin the show was the trailer which makes me to understand that the show has future and you want to kill that show guys seriously???and also the vampire or werewolfs are usuals and boring some day people will get borred with them the tv needs something new with interest and that is the secret circle
  • Come together for the secret circle

I loved the secret circle they need to renew it even if it means ripin up watever papper dat says they cant now rip it up n toss it we all want our circle back
  • Pakistan

Hi there

CW guys come on

how could you cancel a shows which is hot and was on the top of the list, I live in Pakistan where we do not have access to english tv shows channels so we download these shows and watch, for our sake pls. give this show a second chance.

God bless you guys and God Bless AMERICA :)
  • DO SEASON 2 PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE

OMG I seriously love this show and I can't believe they canceled it, WHY!? CW PLEASE BRING SEASON 2 because in season 1 you just stopped right in the middle. As said before... BRING THE SHOW BACK!!!
  • season 2 bring it back CW

WE WANT THE SHOW BACK PLEASE. THIS SHOW IS GREAT.... There should be a second season, there was a huge cliff hanger at the end of season one... BRING THE SHOW BACK!!!!