The Secret Life of the American Teenager

4-1-1

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Aug 15, 2011 on ABC Family

6.6

I'm really not loving where things are going here. It seems things are going to make a full circle, something I hope happens but it looks like Ricky & Amy's relationship is stronger than ever now unfortunately. I really hope they break up by the end of the season. You can see some foreshadowing especially in Ricky's expression when he heard Adrian was dating someone new.

Amy cannot get any more annoying it seems, but unexpectedly, she becomes twice as more annoying as she was the past week. I'm so sick of her acting like a "grown-up" when clearly she doesn't know anything. Adrian's story line continues to get more & more ridiculous. All the while, Grace is intolerable at the moment.

Never thought I'd say this, but seeing Madison, Lauren, and Amy together again was a nice addition. The Ashley/Toby scene was really funny and I'm starting to like Nora. George & Nora's interactions are definitely the funniest. Overall, fine episode, even though it didn't go the way I had hoped. By the way: the new character seems promising.