The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Absent

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Aug 12, 2008 on ABC Family

• Nothing really happened. Amy is avoiding school... along with everyone else it seems. Adrian and Grace find some common ground and hang out. Ricky is starting to take responsibility and Ben is still in love with a nice pregnant girl.

4.5
    Nothing new really. There was just a bunch of talking about the same situations. Yes she is pregnant. Sure she wants to stay home. Alright we get that your dad isn't on best terms with your mom. I don't see how the father can yell at Ricky when he isn't being very responsible either. Like going off and having an affair makes you any more noble? Acting and writing isn't great, but it never was to begin with. Best example is the two Asian characters. Was there even a point to their convesation? I did enjoy scenes with Adrian though. I think she is the only one I don't hate. Grace on the other hand I can't stand. I mean can anyone be that happy and still continue on being sane? Watching those two interact is like watching a robot and a cat. Doesn't mean the episode didn't have its moments. I mean when Ben said he didn't want to say goodbye because he didn't want her to leave, that was cute. The hug at the end was nice too.