The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Absent

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Aug 12, 2008 on ABC Family

• Grace & Adrian become friends.

Well, I thought this episode was going to be filler in the beginning, since everyone was just talking about Amy's pregnancy, so I thought it was kind of boring. But then the plots started to develop, and Ricky wants to be a part of his baby's life, and I don't think Amy has a right to shut Ricky out. I'm glad he's taking charge, and I understand him more on why he's like the way he is. Still traumatized from his dad who sexually abused him. Amy is thinking of moving away, George wants to move back home, and Ashley is disobeying, since the bar is set low 'cause of Amy. George doesn't end up moving back hom, but I liked the George/Adrian interaction. He got her a desk, I like how Adrian has more to offer than just sex. Ben & Amy's relationship grows stronger, and Amy's whereabouts on what to do are still up in the air at the end of the episode. I loved the Grace/Adrian interaction! Start of a great friendship, I hope. No Jack, yay! Everything else was fine. Good episode, marked down for the filler beginning though.