The Secret Life of the American Teenager

And Circumstance

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 05, 2011 on ABC Family

7.4
  • And Circumstance

The episode was ok. I'm glad Ricky proposed to Amy, but that was the longest speech ever. Jack feels like such a stalker at this point. He really needs to get it togeter and move on from Grace. I thought the whole Amy letting Ricky kiss Adrian was incredibly stupid and unrealistic. Omar was smart to leave Adrian looking stupid after that. Poor Lauren walking in on her boyfriend (well ex) and her best friend (well...ex as well) in bed together. Hate Madison now! Although Adrian and Henry was an entertaining surpise...in a cringeworthy type way. Back to Jack showing he's a manwhore by sleeping with and kissing the girl Raven (aka Susie Crabgrass from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, yes I went there!) merely minutes before kissing Grace. DO NOT PUT GRACE/JACK BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!! But all in all, an alright mid-season finale.
  • GREAT EPISODE

I liked the episode, I've been waiting for too long for ricky's proposal and I thought, it was cute. I didn't like henry and madison attitudes but I can't wait for it to start again.

Fine mid-season finale of The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Most of the occurences were too predictable for my liking, and I really didn't like the outcome of Ricky's proposal. Does this show really need another marriage? Or divorce for that matter?

Ricky's speech was emotionally-charged and interesting, I did feel as though it dragged on for a bit too long though. My only question now is what these kids will do after high school. I predict the show's name changing pretty soon, especially if it continues for much longer.

As predicted, Jack & Grace get together again. I really liked that this happened, probably one of the only things that really was likable to an extent in the mid-finale. All the 'cliffhangers' were pretty ridiculous though. Adrian sleeps with Henry, Madison sleeps with Jesse, and that really annoying last line from Amy. Overall, good hour of television, but still contained the same annoyances.