Ben is getting on my last nerve

loey12886

[1]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 10

I needed to get this off my chest. He finds out Ricky and Amy are married and he faints. Not only is that cheesy, but it's pathetic since he got married not to long ago himself and in nest weeks preview he tells Amy that he loves her, but not 100% sure if that was her or not since ABC Family always makes thinks look believable like that.

All I got to say is I really hope they get rid of him, I just can't stand that kid anymore and what does he see in Dylan anyway

ok I'm done ranting

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BrookeParker

[2]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 12
    Wow, yeah. I've heard peeps say Dylan's a bad influence for him.

NikiMattson

[3]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 11
    I used to like Ben a lot in the beginning. I even had a little crush on him because he was so sweet to Amy, he was so romantic. But she used him too, he wanted to marry her when they were freshmen in high school (stupid) and he wanted to help take care of John with his so-called trust fund money. Then he got jealous of Amy and Ricky and he screwed around with Adrian and got her pregnant (really stupid) and married her (idiotic). Now he's a senior in high school, has been married AND divorced (some say twice, but that marriage to Amy was not legal) and has lost a baby. NOW he's with Dylan, who is a complete bitch, worse than Adrian.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did start that fire in the lab at that school. Dylan could talk him into anything, just like Amy and Adrian could!

Leo should slap him upside the head and kick his ass about 20 times!
    But then, Leo isn't doing so great either. He slept with, then married that internet hooker...though I did like Betty. Now he let her go and is with Camille? UGH!

loey12886

[4]Jun 22, 2012
    NikiMattson wrote:
    I used to like Ben a lot in the beginning. I even had a little crush on him because he was so sweet to Amy, he was so romantic. But she used him too, he wanted to marry her when they were freshmen in high school (stupid) and he wanted to help take care of John with his so-called trust fund money. Then he got jealous of Amy and Ricky and he screwed around with Adrian and got her pregnant (really stupid) and married her (idiotic). Now he's a senior in high school, has been married AND divorced (some say twice, but that marriage to Amy was not legal) and has lost a baby. NOW he's with Dylan, who is a complete bitch, worse than Adrian.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did start that fire in the lab at that school. Dylan could talk him into anything, just like Amy and Adrian could!

Leo should slap him upside the head and kick his ass about 20 times!
    But then, Leo isn't doing so great either. He slept with, then married that internet hooker...though I did like Betty. Now he let her go and is with Camille? UGH!

well said

BrookeParker

[5]Jun 26, 2012
    He was kinda a mess last night. Last night's episode was good/decent. I think about how they talk about sex, being gay, lesbianism, etc.

BrookeParker

[6]Jul 16, 2012
    Tonight's episode was good/decent. I also thought about when that girl got Ben, and her attitude.

BrookeParker

[7]Jul 30, 2012
    Tonight's episode was interesting. The punch! I also thought about how Clementine was.

BrookeParker

[8]Jul 30, 2012
    And there were some other things I thought about, of course. Example about Clemetine: When she said about going to Amy's and Ricky's being born.

BrookeParker

[9]Jul 30, 2012
    *Boring.

BrookeParker

[10]Aug 6, 2012
    Tonight's episode was decent, nice, and kinda same ol same ol. What George did at the end! Wow. Adrian was starting mess YET again, and Grace's sweater. Lol. No offense. And Ben... UGH! Although, when he got everyone's attention in the hallway, that was kinda funny. But then some of the things he said...

BrookeParker

[11]Aug 13, 2012
    Tonight's episode was nice/decent. Of course, there were things I thought about.

loey12886

[12]Aug 28, 2012
    I just wish Ben would get over Amy already. I'm waiting for the day when Amy just lets him have it and says that she wont love him again that she's with Ricky now and tell him to get over himself already.

dblackga

[13]Aug 28, 2012
    • level: 11
    She DID tell him that in "Half Over", but he is convinced that, eventually, she'll back with him. I think Ethan had it right -- Ben is a hopeless romantic, with emphasis on "hopeless"! It would be more convincing if she wasn't quite so wishy-washy about Ricky, though . . .