Your Favorite and Least Favorite Couple

SleepingDeath0

[1]Aug 19, 2010
    • level: 4

The show has A LOT of couples. What is your favorite and least favorite?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KamakaLo

[2]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 22

Ricky & Amy are my favorite but they really haven't been a real couple yet so I'll say,

best non couple - Amy & Ricky

least favorite non couple - Ricky & Ashley

least favorites - Amy & Ben, Jack & Madison, Ricky & Adrian

loey12886

[3]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 10
    I like Amy and Ricky, even thought their not really together, I still like them

I hate Ricky and Ashley also, that relation sounds gross

but least favorite couple Ben and Amy, they have like no chemistry together and he is way to immature for her

iluvethecamdens

[4]Aug 22, 2010
    • level: 8

I don't know if I liked the idea of them as a couple but I wish we'd seen more Gricky friendship. Couple: Ramy (and not just because they have a son but they have real chemistry) I hate the Grace Grant storyline. It seems like Grant came out nowhere just so Grace could have a love interest. He needs more character development or he shouldn't be there. By the way this is kind off forum topic but who thinks Baby John should have more airtime in a show that was about his existence in the first place?

norwegian-elf

[5]Aug 24, 2010
    • level: 2
    Best couple: Amy and Ricky, they have a lot of chemistry, and have both grown a big deal since the beginning of the show. They aren't realy together, at least not yet.

The worst couple: I don't now if Ricky/Ashley counts, but that paring is just wrong, Ricky and Ashley are part of "the same family".
    Ben and Amy are not good togheter any more, i liked them in the beginning, but Amy has grown a big deal while she was in New York, and Ben hasn't. In one way Ben have stopped Amy from growing as much as she could before.

Uranium_OJ

[6]Aug 24, 2010
    • level: 6
    You know, I'm really starting to like Ben and Adrian together. Especially after "Sweet and Sour." I like relationships that are a little more complex, which theirs is. And I definitely agree about Ricky/Ashley...it's just wrong.

amorvida85

[7]Aug 24, 2010
    • level: 1

I have to agree im liking the whole Ben and Adrian pairing aye

Least Fave is Ricky and Ashley

ILoveDemi4ever

[8]Sep 2, 2010
    • level: 11

Favorite: Ben and Adrian

Least: Ricky and Amy

marvel_man615

[9]Sep 7, 2010
    • level: 4
    Favorite: Adrian and Ben. Their personalities click, and they just seem so good together. They both have flaws, yet they learn from each others flaws. I really like these two.

Least: THERE'S a FEW:
    Ricky and Amy: very, very overrated pairing. How can you just fall in love with the guy you used to hate, i dnt get it. I think they can be good friends, but i dont get how they just randomly get attracted to each other again. They are soo different from each other too, Adrian and Ben are different, but they have traits that bring them together, Ricky and Amy don't. Ashely and Ricky: I hate how they changed Ashley's character so much. She was this independant girl who didnt want a relationship during h.s (i kno real girls like that, n she reminded me of them) Then she falls for the worst guy possible, her nephew's father.

Grace and Jack: I don't like Jack at all. And i hated these two together, the most boring, superficial relationship ever.

Princess_Pinky

[10]Sep 23, 2010
    • level: 11

Favorite:
    Ricky and Adrian! They have the most passion between them, passion which I can feel and identify with. (It helps that these characters are also the most interesting characters by themselves, let alone as a couple, and played by the two most talented young adults on the show.) They have the most depth as characters and I love their parallels and the way they understand and accept each other; they have seen each other at their worst and they can handle one another. Their "I love you" scene remains the best scene of the series. Laughing

Least Favorite:
    Ricky and Amy! They are the biggest cliche I've ever seen and they have absolutely NO chemistry! Completely overrated.A baby does NOT make a couple!Their scenes are so wooden it's atrocious. In the scene where they cheated behind Adrian's back, it looked like Ricky was hopelessly sucking on the neck of a beer bottle, instead of kissing a girl. It was positively disgusting. They would never be able to handle each other at their worst; their personalities are completely incompatible! Yell

Honorable Mentions:
    - Ben and Amy
    - Ben and Adrian
    - Ashley and Thomas
    - Grace and Jason
    - Jack and Shawna
    - Jack and Madison
    - Cindy and Ruben

Dishonorable Mentions:
    - Jack and Grace
    - Ricky and Grace
    - Grace and Grant
    - Ashley and Grant
    - Jack and Adrian
    - Ricky and Ashley

Edited on 09/23/2010 2:13pm
    Edited 3 total times.

123babydragon

[11]Oct 6, 2010
    My favor4ite couple is Ben and Adrian I love those two togehter. Ben and Adrian have chemistry and they bring out the best in each other. Even though they relationship is starting out you can tell they care for each other. They relationship will last longer the Rick and Amy's because they are getting to know each other from the beginning. I can see Adrian and Ben getting married one day and the reason for this is because Asrian said she wants some she can be in love with anc vise versia whic likly did we know would be Ben. My least favorite couple is Amy and Ricky because they are not really attracted together. They are just starting a relationship because of John which is not a good enough reason for me. On that note their reoationship won't last long because once they see Adrian and Ben together they will be jealous and will break up on account of they won't be over their exes. If this do happen I hope Ben and Adrian will be smart and not go back with their exes because then I will lose all respect for them.

becca_2000

[12]Oct 21, 2010
    • level: 10

My favorite couple in the world is Ben and Amy. The reason is because, they bring out the best in each other. Ben is more of a match for Amy and he could be a father. Now I am very dissappointed in Ben for messing around with Adrian and getting her pregnant. I am still upset with Amy for messing with Ricky, however, what's done is done. I am also upset with Amy for not forgiving Ben when she heard the news about Ben being the father of Adrian's baby. I have to say that I am glad that Ricky decided to stop being a dog and start committing, however, since they are together I will give them a chance. I am also proud of Ricky for finally living up to his responsibilities as a father. A BABY DOES NOT MAKE A COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, I feel that Ricky and Amy decided to be a couple because they felt like they had to. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT SHE WOULD EVEN NOTICED HIM BEFORE JOHN WAS BORN? If anyone wanted to snatch the Playa's Card away from Ricky it should have been Adrian. The same goes with Ben and Adrian. By the way, the one who wanted to snatch the SLUTTY Card away from Adrian should have been Ricky!

My least favorite couple would be Ricky and Ashley. There are so many things wrong with this sentence.

1). She's too young for him and he could get arrested because Ashley is probably not even 18 yet and if he sleeps with her. Ricky will definitely be in jail

2). After what Amy has been through with him, it seems backstabbing, considering that she is her sister. It's wrong, low-down, and so much more! It is just a boundary that you can't cross. If Amy says it's ok for Ashley to date, then, Ashley can date him. If she no, then as her sister,you should just back off and leave Ricky alone. It's common sense and it shows that you care about your family.

3). Why on Earth would you want to even run behind somebody else's slack? There are plenty of other guys that don't have a baby and baby-mama drama, ex-wives and otherbaggage on their plate. You know darn well that Ricky has had a fast-tailed life, which also includes getting your sister pregnant, and sleeping with half of the girls at your high school and God knows where else!

My other least favorite couple is Ricky and Amy.

My other favorite couple is Ricky and Adrian

Edited on 10/30/2010 1:14pm
    Edited 4 total times.

Canogaparkcindy

[14]Nov 5, 2010
    • level: 49

Favorite Couple: Ben & Grace

Okay I know this is odd, but yeah, I really enjoyed these two together. They were so playful, and Grace was Ben's first choice in the first episode of the series, then he chose Amy because Grace had a boyfriend.

Least Favorite Couple: Anyone with Jack.

Does anybody like Jack. He's always so needy when it comes to sex, it's so annoying. In "Just Say Me" He clearly told Grace: "You HAVE to sex with me" when they were talking before everyone starting chanting "Just Say Me" in the quad.

Other musings:

I liked Ben & Amy in the beginning but Amy totally took Ben for granted, and treated him like sh*t almost all the time. Watch "Money For Nothing..." She calls Ben to meet her, only to buy her 20 dollars worth of chocolate bars and then Amy gets mad at him because he asked about Ricky.

I REALLY liked Ricky/Grace, but he treated her like sh*t too, but they did LOOK good together.

Ricky/Adrian - That got really annoying after a while. He was never committed with Adrian, he always cheated on her. These two might have the best chemistry but like that's enough already.

Ben/Adrian - They're starting to grow on me but their relationship was so out of nowhere, I didn't even know what was going on, but I have been enjoying their scenes as of late.

Ricky/Amy - Ahh, I'm a bit ambivalent about this couple. They had good back and forth chemistry when they were not together. But now that they're together, they have absolutely no chemistry. And I absolutely hated all of their scenes in "Up All Night" They should have got these two together at the end of the series, to be honest.

alirk

[15]Mar 28, 2011

I'm really starting to like Ben & Adrian. I think they're cute Wink. My least favorite would probably be Jack & Grace. I really like Grace (one of my favs), but Jack is really kinda annoying to me

ABCFamilyTV

[16]Apr 8, 2011
    • level: 3

Grace and Jack always seem to be hit or miss! However I must say that Jack and Grace's talk in this past week's episode was really wonderful! Jack was so honest and for the first time seemed to know what he wanted. It made me really not like Madison for breaking up with him for creepy Stanley. If you don't like Grace with Jack do you like her with Grant?

iluvethecamdens

[17]Apr 15, 2011

Grace/Grant is growing on me and I'm also starting to Bendrian. Madison and Jack annoyed me so I'm glad they broke up. I think Maddy and Lauren need to get off the show already. THEY HAVE NO PURPOSE!!!!

alirk

[18]Apr 26, 2011

ABCFamilyTV wrote:

Grace and Jack always seem to be hit or miss! However I must say that Jack and Grace's talk in this past week's episode was really wonderful! Jack was so honest and for the first time seemed to know what he wanted. It made me really not like Madison for breaking up with him for creepy Stanley. If you don't like Grace with Jack do you like her with Grant?

Yep, I like Grant & Grace Sealed

123babydragon

[19]Apr 26, 2011
    I still love Ben and Adrian over Ricky and Amy.

ABCFamilyTV

[20]May 5, 2011
    • level: 3

Alirk, how do you feel about Grace and Grant having sex? Grant's mom warned them this week that a relationship based only on sex won't last, do Grace and Grant have enough common interests to make it? 123babydragon, I thought Ben and Adrian were adorable when they were buying their condo, but in this past week's episode, it seemed that Adrian is only interested in competing with Amy (and Amy's the same way). What did you think of Adrian proving she still has it, was the sex based on love or Adrian being selfish?