The Secret Life of the American Teenager

I Feel Sick

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jul 15, 2008 on ABC Family

7.6
  • Ben & Amy's first kiss.

This episode was pretty great, so much things happened! Ben is worried about his first kiss with Amy, so he turns to his friend, Alice, which by the way, is starting to grow on me. At the carnival, Ben tries to make everything perfect, and Amy pukes. What a perfect date, it made me laugh. I loved Grace's plot, she tries to find a plan, to stay with Jack, and that plan is Ricky. She makes it looks like she is dating Ricky, when she is actually going out with Jack. I don't see why, after what Jack did to her. Ben & Amy's kiss at the end was perfect! Now it's going to be hard when he finds out about the baby. They went super fast on their relationship. Amy telling Ashley about the baby was the right thing to do, I just don't see why Ashley cried over it. Ricky & Adrian are starting to bore me, all they do is sleep together, and it feels like it's the same scene on repeat. Does anyone actually like Ricky & Adrian together? They are getting annoying. Lauren is the only one with common sense out Amy's friends, and it's nice to have a medium. A great episode, and awesome development.