The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Just Say No

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 09, 2008 on ABC Family

• "Does this count as oral?"

Well this episode made me really happy on a lot of levels. First of all, Grace & Ricky finally hooked up, and I liked how Grace asked Adrian's permission first. I just wish Ricky wasn't such a womanizer, so he would be committed to Grace. I like how Grace is so inexperienced, "Does this count as oral?" and he was just sucking her finger, that made me laugh. Grace's mom walks in, to be continued. Adrian spends most of the episode on the road, until her dad finds her, and she has to go back to school. Her dad tells he she's going to an all girls school next semester. To be continued. Tom still wants to keep in contact with Betty. To be continued. Henry & Alice are still having bad sex. To be continued. At least one thing ws mended, that's Amy's and Lauren's friendship after thew whole Ricky thing, she finds out he was sexually abused. She tells Ben and they do research on the topic, and they end up about to have sex. To be continued. The counseler's missing, to be continued. Anne wants to divorce George. To be continued, and lastly Grace doesn't want Jack back, to be continued. So everything is left up in the air, which made this a good mid-season finale.