The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Just Say No

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 09, 2008 on ABC Family

• Loved it

One of the main reasons why I liked this episode a lot was because it was able to surprise me and change my opinion on some characters.

I actually found Madison funny and Lauren bearable in this episode, even though I still think she has a big attitude problem. I could see a possible chemistry between Madison and Jack and I hope they pair them together. I also was surprised by how Grace got bolder and actually kissed Ricky, in her own house with her parents in it. I actually like Ricky and Grace together, although I suspect that he is going to eventually ruin her life as well if they do decide to get serious. I wish they had focused more on Amy and Ben instead of giving storyline to Henry and Alice. I know they are supposed to be the comic couple, but seriously, both of them are really boring, they should just remove those characters from the show or keep them to a minimal.

I always liked George's character and I was a little sad for him when he was told that his marriage was over. Overall, I thought this was a big improvement from the previous episodes in some aspects and enjoyed watching it.