The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Knocked Up, Who's There?

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Aug 24, 2009 on ABC Family

7.7
  • Uneventful.

Average, mediocre, uneventful, any of those could work to describe this episode of ABC Family's smash hit The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Just writing this review I cannot even remember anything that happened in tonight's ep. They introduced a new character, an unappealing, personality less pregnant girl, who Amy has befriended (as opposed to yelling at which she saves for everybody else).

Was this person needed though? I can't see Ricky, Ben or anybody having an affair with her so I do not see what they will do with her. She looks like she belongs on Make it or Break It.
  • Lets talk about sex.

This episode was really just a filler in my opinion, it wasn't that great. Anne spent the whole night on bedrest. Amy continues to try to be a "woman" but after the whole season, thinking she's all grown up, she finally finds out she is a teenager. George gets a guide dog to help with Anne. Ashley & Mark's relationship develops. I've noticed this, but every single time people are talking about Amy or something she shouldn't know about, she just pops out of nowhere saying "What!?" or she just gives her commentary on the conversation, it happened twice in this episode. It's funny at times though. Heather, a pregnant teen, wants to show Ben a good time, but Amy says otherwise, as she tries to get Ben's attention. In the end, everything is resolved. Theres no big ending, the most eventful thing that happened in this episode was Adrian breaking up with Ricky. By the way, I liked how Ricky defended Frace as she was talking about sex, in front of the whole church. He's been helping her out since day one. Grace's plot on talking about sex with the church people was probably the highlight of the episode.
  • Season 2, Episode 10

Ok. Was it nessecary to add a new pregnant teen to this show. I mean come on. She had no point of being there. Just another stupid plot to get Amy whining and jealous of Ben. So, I thought it was pretty pointless. Anne goes on bed rest. It was kinda stupid that George made everyone stay home just because she was on bed rest. I mean Amy never goes out. One night. The only reason this episode got a 7 is because of Grace. Her TAG - Teen Abstinince Group was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I was cracking up. I also liked the Adrian and Ricky storyline, but I'm kina annoyed with them, they wanna be exclusive but they don't. I mean come on.
  • A pregnant girls asks Ben out on a date, but Ben goes out with her as a friend, and Amy decides to be friends with her too. Grace wants everyone to be informed about having sex too early. Anne is on bed rest and George wants the whole family to help out.

Amy - Amy has gotten way better in this episode. I actually feel sympathy for her. My parents never tell me what to do, and if they did, I don't think I would listen. I liked how Amy all of sudden changed at the end of the episode. I liked that she was talked to that pregnant girl.

Anne - Is on bed rest. I don't know why everyone is making such a big deal of it.

George - George wasn't funny in this episode, he was more dramatic. I know that he's trying to be a father, but I don't like how he thinks he can tell Ashley and Amy what to do. I do like that he wants everyone to help out and give their mom company. Ashley - Mark seems like a nice guy. I hope they are able to go out. It seems that Griffin has gotten to know Mark, so I guess that Mark will be able to date Ashley.

Griffin - One thing I don't like about his character is that he is too overprotective Ashley. But he is still a great character. I love that he had that talk about being gay with Mark's mom. Ben - Ben's a good guy. I'm glad that he wants to be friends with that pregnant girl.

Ricky and Adrian - Poor Adrian. She wants to marry Ricky in the future, but Ricky doesn't see himself married. I'm glad they broke up though.

Jack and Grace - I like that Grace wants to inform everyone that they should wait to have sex until they are married. But I don't like how it was all about her telling everyone that she regrets having sex with Jack.

Lauren and Madison - Madison is such a funny character. And Lauren is funny too. I still wish they had a bigger part on the show. Henry and Alice - They were only in a couple scenes but, I find them to funny too.

Tom and Tammy - They are so funny. I love how they are so mad and angry all the time.

I give this episode a 9/10.