The Secret Life of the American Teenager

One Night at Band Camp

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 16, 2009 on ABC Family

• Flashback episode.

This was the perdect fill in, to make time go by, and make Amy have the baby in the next episode. This episode reveals that Amy did have feelings for Ricky, strong feelings. And it wasn't like she didn't know it was happening, like she said before, she did know what was happening. I don't know what to think of the Ricky/Amy relationship now. Maybe I have to give it more time. Grace thinks about being with Jack again, and reminisces at the time, when she first started dating him. Adrian reminisces to the time she got her new car, and when George started cheating on Anne, which now he regrets. Young Ashley looks happier than she does now, we find out she is in to ballet. Ben, Henry & Alice reminisce when Ben had braces and he took them off? Sorry, but that plot was unecassary. Amy was so mean throughout the whole episode, I know she's having a baby, but it doesnt give her the excuse to be mean to everyone else. And say "I'm having a baby!" ever 2 seconds. Love the flashbacks. Good episode.