The Secret Life of the American Teenager

The Games We Play

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Aug 22, 2011 on ABC Family

6.7

Even though I can see the tension rising on Secret Life of the American Teenager, and it seems like they're actually shooting for some actual drama with some comedy dabbed a long the way, I still can't help but make fun of this show, I still don't know why.

All the story lines are fine, but must they insist putting the least-favorite characters on the forefront? This week, they put Madison, Lauren, Alice and Henry in the spotlight which is never good for this show even though the story lines in themselves were substantial, I just couldn't keep from rolling my eyes at the ridiculous dialogue.

The George/Nora/Anne triangle is really strange and I hope they don't add more to this ridiculous story line. The Ricky & Amy scenes were actually quite enjoyable for once. And I'm really expecting that by the end of the season, things will come full circle and Jack will be with Grace again, and Ricky will be with Adrian again because I really hope we wont be seeing another wedding on this show.