The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Whoomp! (There It Is)

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 09, 2009 on ABC Family

7.7
  • Twenty-First Episode

This episode was HILARIOUS! I laughed so much.

Grace and Adrian have some issues planning Amy's baby shower because Adrian is getting impatient waiting for her brother to call her that she forgets to invite anyone to the shower. So, almost every girl is upset that they didn't recieve an invitation. Jack invites Shauna until he finds out no guys are invited. Jack helps Grace blow up balloons and then share a kiss when all the balloons fly away. Grace calls people and no one likes her so no one wants to come. One my favorite parts. It was hilarious. Then Grace calls and shes all nice and talkative. and Adrian's facial expression when Grace was on the phone. (haha. soo funny). Grace then calls Joe and tells him to invite everyone (girls only) to the shower. George and Ashley are keeping a secret from Anne. Shauna thinks Jack is cheating on her so she goes to Amy's shower anyway. Before the shower starts Max shows up at Adrian's with condoms and Adrian and him are in Adrian's room when Grace walks in. They have sex and the shower is starting. Amy's on her way to the shower when she goes into labor "Is there a Mrs. Amy's Mother? We have a surprise for you." haha. Grace is like the surprise is homemade chips and salsa. haha. the shower ends while Amy heads to the hospital. Adrian's dad shows up at Adrian's finding her and Max in bed together. And Max tells Adrian he loves her. Ben shows up at the hospital and Amy calls Ricky and tells him that the baby is coming and that she thinks he should be there. Probably one of my favorite episodes. 10/10.