The Secret Saturdays

The Kur Stone Part 2

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM Oct 03, 2008 on Cartoon Network

• part 2

Just as good as part one. I really like how both parts were aired at the same day same time. Other shows that have two parters air one part on the day they air new episodes for example the air Secret Saturdays episodes on Fridays. After that they wait til the next week to air part 2. Zon is a great addition to the Saturday family. It was also way way obvious Fiskerton and Komodo dont like her. Zon's name is good for her it is kinda funny amaZON. Zak gives the cryptids obvious names. Fiskerton Phantom: Fiskerton Komodo Dragon: Komodo and Zon being named from where they found her amaZON the names are just part of them.
  • Completely awesome episode!

This episode was completely awesome! Definately one of the best shows I've ever seen. This is a great episode of a great show. I can't wait for the next episode. This show is incredibly interesting, funny, and the characters are very realistic. For example, most children who are often told that they are too young to do things can easily idenify with Zak. Zak is defintely my favorite character. I would reccomend this show to anyone with a TV (or a computer. You can watch it online!) I can't wait to see the next episode. I've watched this one about five times already!