The Sentinel

UPN (ended 1999)

The Sentinel Fan Reviews (16)

• Casting couldn't have done a better job when they selected Richard Burgi and Garett Maggart for the roles of Jim Ellison and Blair Sandburg!

Sadly this show is off the air now in the US..but playing re-runs in the UK. (you lucky people)

If you're lucky you can find someone with the VHS copies but as of 2005, no DVD box set is in the works, much to the disappointment of fans.

I love this show. The bond (if you will) between Jim Ellison (det.) and Blair Sandburg (prof.) as friends and co-workers is this TV drama always had me glued to the screen. Throw in there a Capt. Banks, played by Bruce A. Young and you have a trio that promised a great show filled with action packed scenes.

I was fortunate enough to see the trio of actors together for a reunion years after the show had rapped and they still had the same relationship that was protrayed on the show. Its definitly a "what you see is really what you get" when it came to the 3 of them. Makes the show all that more enjoyable to watch.

Here's wishing for a reunion show!

hint hint..nudge nudge Danny and Paul.