The Shield

Dominoes Falling

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 01, 2003 on FX

• Season Two Ends

It was good, just not 9.62 average good. Finales are always put on a higher expectation then normal episodes and this one was very good, but just not for a finale I didn't think. David wins his primary, somehow. Not sure how he was able to make such a huge comeback in a couple of days but he was able to put it off and it looks like Claudette will take over as the boss of the barn. The money train was kind of dissapointing. I think the biggest thing was that after all of the planning Vic showed up late and no one was wearning gloves. I know it was a minor detial but I just found that very weird that they would not wear them. Julians storyline was actually very good in this episode. The harassment reaches a new level and the end of the episode was very powerful as he gets his very own "blanket party". Vic's personal life was small in this episode, which I liked. Seems like his ex-wife regrets the decision so I think we might see more of her in the future. Overall - good season but I think the finale could have been a lot better. I liked the finale of season one better.