The Shield Forums

FX (ended 2008)

Kavanaugh + Corrine (Spoilers)

Leppie

[1]Jan 12, 2010
    • level: 8

Hey guys,

In what episode does Kavanaugh try to assault Corrine? I didn't even know he tried until the recap in season 6 episode 2.

The closest thing was Season 5 episode 10 at the very end during the music where he asks to come into the house. But the episode following that starts with Corrine telling Vic that Kavanaugh was there that morning.

Any help would be great!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hmnut7

[2]Feb 2, 2010
    • level: 12

that's pretty much it, it's the season 5 finale, when Kav comes to the house Corrine makes him coffee but then she asks him to leave but he won't go, then he tries to mack it to her like Vic did with his wife, he tries to touch her.

Even watching it on tv way back then I felt Corrine was blowing what Kav did to her WAY out of proportion, it's not like he raped her, or beat her down, or even to touched her near her privates, what he did was more along the lines of sexual harrassment than sexual assaults. But that was part of Corrine's character.

Leppie

[3]Feb 3, 2010
    • level: 8
    That's the thing though, the season 5 finale begins with the quick-cut shots of Lem in the trailer. Afterwards, the next scene has Vic talking to Corrine about Kav visiting her...

Maybe my dvd is missing that scene...

hmnut7

[4]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 12
    Leppie wrote:
    That's the thing though, the season 5 finale begins with the quick-cut shots of Lem in the trailer. Afterwards, the next scene has Vic talking to Corrine about Kav visiting her...

Yeah I'm sorry your DVD is busted or something.

I don't remember if it is the very first scene or not but it happens in the finale. I do think it is the very first thing.

avi01

[5]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 26
    Leppie wrote:

the scene is cut, same for me.