The Shield Forums

FX (ended 2008)

Ringtone

PTBounce

[1]Nov 6, 2007
    • level: 1

Does anyone have a ringtone from the show's theme song? I think it would be pretty cool to have. I need to replace my Notre Dame fight song, arrgggghhhhh Makes me sick to hear it.

I know someone here has got to have it. Or at least know what it is so I can search ATT for it.

Thanks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PTBounce

[2]Nov 8, 2007

No takers on this one?? There has to be at least one Shield nut that has it. Anyone willing to share?

I really want this ringtone.

vicisdashiat

[3]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 3
    I have it as a ringtone, but didn't find it on any site or store. I have a Razor, which comes with a cd rom for a program on your computer to convert any song into a ringtone and transfer directly to your phone. If you know someone witha Razor and that program, they can download the song, convert it, and bluetooth it to your phone. I would send it to you myself but my internet on my phone is f*cked and that is how songs are sent. Good luck though.

PTBounce

[4]Nov 13, 2007
    What's the name of the song and who is it? It has to be somewhere availabale for download

NeoDio25

[5]Nov 14, 2007
    • level: 3
    It's "Just another day" by Vivian Romero, I don't know the artist, and the version I found is only 39 seconds long from The Shield ending, but if you want it so much I uploaded it.

http://files.filefront.com/Just+Another+Daymp3/;9045839;/fileinfo.html

Note - if this upload is illegal please delete the post, no harm or violation intended.