The Shield Forums

FX (ended 2008)

What should've happened to Ron

KurtPikachu2001

[1]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 11
    When Ron got arrested, the same thing that happened to Vic, should've happened to Ron. Instead of a boring desk job like Vic, Ron could have a boring job being a forest ranger in Washington State or something like that. Ron gets immunity and gets a job like that instead of going to prison.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

avi01

[3]Aug 14, 2009
    • level: 26
    I disagree.]
    The main thing about Vic`s ending is not that he has a desk job, it is that he lost his family. This can`t be done with Ron. Ron being out and actually having a job would certainly just be cheesy (to me at least) and probably not poignard enough for a show like the shield. The ending was depressing but still an excellent way to end it.

hmnut7

[4]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 12
    Also

"immunity for what?"

Vic got immunity because ICE needed Vic to take Beltran down, that's how most immunity deals work you give a little fish a deal to catch a bigger fish. What was Ronnie going to give up that hadn't already been given.

The only deal Ronnie could have ever made was to give up Vic, but he was never going to do that, until it was a little too late. Vic screwed Ronnie pretty bad.

BernardoTerraza

[5]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 1

I never knew much about Ronnie's life.. The main character was Vic and he would do anything to protect his family!