1. Okay, they blew that guy up!!!
2. "You on your knees. With my dick in yo moooowth!"
3. Aceveda's "indiscretion" is coming back to hurt him. Took them long enough. I thought it was another one of those dropped storylines.
4. I knew Aceveda went to Antwon for a little help. He is sneaky!
5. "You would've been balls to face."
6. He shot this dude in the nuts for a wheelchair ramp?
7. "I've got 20 on the geek." "That's even money brother."
8. "Two of our own are dead." That's it. Claudette should be the new captain next year. She's got presence. Plus, with Rawlings leaving, she's the logical choice. She just needs to get out of the DA's doghouse completely before she could get a gig like that.
9. Aceveda just effed up everything. Just to hide his little BJ. That guy actually got him shook. He knows there's no picture because homegirl was trying to tape him. Y he actin' all scared helping Antwon get off?
10. Grade: A- I liked this one a lot better than last week. It had a little bit of everything. A guy blowing up. Strike Team rolling together again. Aceveda being Aceveda. Typical episode.