The Shield

Strays

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM May 18, 2004 on FX

• Spoiler and spoiler free reviews.

Spoiler free review

Stray is just another great episode with the usual only with more character development this time. There's a lot to the episode like in a lot of episodes but of course the biggest is with Dutch boy. Don't miss this one or you'll be missing big, Dutch is a whole new person now. Wish I could give more.

Spoiler review

Dutch finally catching the rapist is the focus really besides from Danny going undercover and all that. The money trail that seems to go more under hell and somebody reveals who took it, and more. Man it must suck to watch the show on TV and have to wait another week for a new episode, I've been watching the dvd all day and finished like 7 episodes.

Besides from Dutch, Shane decides to get married very unexpectedly and go to Vegas to do it, which I think may thin out relationships, man I love it when this show makes you think more will happen, more bad stuff. Vic's daughter Megan now will probably have autism as revealed, which I can only imagine will make the life with his wife even harder. Not to mention the money train secrecy will be under more risk if Vic has to hire more therapists to help two autistic kids now.

And finally Dutch catches the old grandma rapist. Even though the show has a lot of non Caucasian males and females committing crime the show does have its run of crazy white guys, which makes the show more real that way. Dam he was a crazy guy and interesting at the same. At many points I wanted to kill the guy myself but at the same I wanted to hear his thoughts. Then after he's all gone and dead Dutch does something weird and unexpected in the end.

He kills a meowing cat by his house after what he remembered hearing from the rapist of how he choked a dog once.

What an ending and now Dutch, what a funny creep.