The Simple Life

The Bowden Family

Aired Monday 12:00 AM Jul 09, 2006 on E!

6.7
  • Nicole and Paris got a lesbian couple together with their wedding plan.

I found Nicole and Paris getting the lesbian couple together on national TV really sweet. But what I can\'t stand is the homophobic neighbors. I mean, what the hell? Can\'t you juz be happy for someone else, no matter what their sexual preference is? It\'s really rude of them. It doesn\'t matter what their preference are, but they are still human, and they chose their life and their own ways. There\'s nothing wrong with just supporting them, you don\'t have to be like them. Because afterall, marriage is about love and NOT discrimation. Imagine how they felt when the neighbor was being rude and looked down upon them.
  • Paris and Nicole throw ceremonies for unwed lesbians.

Aha this was just a little surprising. Not as humurous as other episodes but it was still a little above average. The ceremonies weren;t as funny as I thought they were going to be though. Nicole's personal written vows for the were fantastic haha. "you have great boobs and a fantastic arshh". Classic. The door to door thing was pretty much hilarious. THose neighbors sure were rude lol. Of course Nicole's ceremony ended up being wild and weird at a pool hall which they weren;t even allowed to throw it at. Then there was Paris' ceremony. A more traditional verson than Nicole's. Paris' dresses weren't as revealing either lmbo.