The Simpsons

24 Minutes

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 20, 2007 on FOX

• 24 + The Simpsons = 24 Minutes

Principal Skinner opens a CTU Counter Truancy Unit at Springfield Elementary School with Lisa heading up the operation. Homer is sent to dispose a container of yogurt so far past its freshness date that it could be toxic, but the reeking yogurt falls into the hands of Dolph, Jimbo and Kearney. With the help of Jack Bauer and Chloe O'Brian, Bart and Lisa must stop the bullies from releasing the ultimate stink bomb at the school's bake sale. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "The Simpsons". I thought the idea of The Simpsons having a "24 parody episode" was awesome. I didn't watch the show "24" that much and some of the episodes I have watched were pretty cool. The only thing that made my score a little bit low was that almost the entire episode felt a little rushed. It seemed like the writers had to rush it a little too much in this one. So yeah, the pacing isn't the best but the whole episode plus the storyline, characters, and everything else was awesome. There were some very funny parts in this episode as well. I also enjoyed the cameo appearances of Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) and Chloe O' Brian (Mary Lynn Rajskub) in this episode. The very ending of the episode was funny as well. Overall, the episode did seemed be a little rushed almost the way through but I really enjoyed the storyline and the humor plus the characters acted..... so did 24 and The Simpsons make a good team? Yes they did. 9.5/10