The Simpsons

A Fish Called Selma

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 24, 1996 on FOX

• Why haven't I seen this before as far as I know?

This episode was as hilarious as any Simpsons episode. But, there was something different. There was more character development for Troy McClure rather than the same, "Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such ? as". We get to see that he's a big film star that is getting a comeback after the infamous Fish fetish. He's going out with Selma. What? That's true!

Troy McClure has to get his eyes checked after getting pulled over by a cop (Wiggims), and the person who's doing the test is Selma. Well, Selma likes him so much that Troy asks her on a date if she lets him pass the test. After a date, his agent tells him to keep on going out with Selma and even get married because that will get him more publicity, millionaire, and he will get more roles in films and plays.

This episode was a hilarious episode. Mainly since I think this was the first time that I've seen this episode. There was so many funny things such as Troy spraying Selma's mouth with mint or something before kissing her rather than she doing it herself because she doesn't seem to realize that her breath stinks as far as I know.