The Simpsons

Angry Dad: The Movie

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 20, 2011 on FOX

• Superb episode

I saw this episode and I thought it was funny. The plot was good and I did think there were many hilarious scenes like that the Itchy and Scratchy scene at the beginning of this episode although I felt like it was too violent, Homer wants his yogurt mixed in with the tips, Bart skateboard all over his house was funny, when Homer said "That's it boy, I'm eating your yogurt", Marge said "you ate his yogurt in the car", and Homer responds "he doesn't know that", Homer choking Bart of course is always hilarious no matter how many times, when that writer said "it's like meeting Mickey Mouse and Walt Disney at the same time", Homer uses his butt for cards and then to open the soda, a video of the audience's reactions to Bart's Angry Dad movie, when Luigi said "Sir Anthony, your pizza's, she's a gonna be late" and then Anthony Hopkins responds "Damn you.. damn you to hell", Randy Newman singing "You Got an Enemy", when Russel Brand said "none of you are my friends", when that gangster guy said "Damn Home Simp, you've been Oscar blocked... what do you think about that Nasty Jake?" and then Nasty Jake responds "That's cold", and the clips for each nominations such as that "Lewis & Crumble" clip, "Condiments" by MIXAR (a.k.a. PIXAR) and more. I also loved that Ricky Gervais, Halle Berry, and Russell Brand voiced as themselves in this episode. The only thing I didn't think about this episode was that Homer was taking all of Bart's credit for the movie. Overall, this was a superbly hilarious episode of The Simpsons. 9/10