They just got renewed for another two years making it one step closer to 20 years on the air. Unbelieveable. This outing wasn't a home run - more like a ground rule double. But back to back decent shows? I'll take it.
* Church fundraiser. So many good background jokes.
* Hell Mirror
* Duck Race and Homer’s Terrible Two
* The Flanders/English – English/Flanders Dictionary
* The Simpsons/English – English/Simpsons Dictionary
* Santa’s Little Helper’s reaction after finding out about the museum for retired animals
* Homer wanting to drench the gremlins
* Huggy Bear
* Christian Clue
* “Uno – that’s the gateway game to pinochle!”
* Krusty’s Tom Green joke
* Bart’s definition of gay
Line of the week:
Homer: My son's been ape-napped!
Lisa: No, no, he's still kidnapped; the prefix applies to the victim!