The Simpsons

Bart Has Two Mommies

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 19, 2006 on FOX

• Marge agress to watch Rod and Todd for Ned

The family is at a church fund-raiser, where Homer tries to ensure his rubber duck onto victory, but Flanders wins the big prize, which he doesn't want and gives it to Marge. In return Marge agrees to watch Rod and Todd while Ned is attending a left-handed convention. While Marge is spending all her time with the Rod and Todd and trying to let them learn how to be boys; Homer takes Bart and Lisa to a home for former celebrity animals and a monkey kidnaps Bart. Marge's ability to be a mother comes into question when Ned discovers what she is doing with his boys and the local news covers Bart's current predicament. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "The Simpsons". It wasn't my favorite episode but it was pretty close and it was well done. I felt satisfied with the storyline and where things were rolling in this episode. A lot of parts in this episode were very funny such as when Homer cheats in the rubber duck race and lost, Marge eavesdropping Rod and Todd's prayers like when Rod said "Please forget Ms. Marge for eavesdropping our prayers... but she is forgiven", the female monkey kidnapping Bart, Mr. Teeny and his mother reuniting, and the very ending when Rod said "Dad, I'm gay" and then Ned gives the look to Marge along with Marge saying "He said that he's okay", and some more. The storyline was well done and I really liked it.... not my favorite episode as it did get a little weak in a couple of parts but it was still enjoyable. Overall, an almost perfect episode of "The Simpsons". 9.5/10