The Simpsons

Bart on the Road

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 31, 1996 on FOX

• Bart commands a very stupid story.

I don't know what to say exactly. But one thing I know. This epsiode shows how the writers of this series have lost all their imagination. You can say that they have a big imagination for thinking such a crazy storyline but I beg to differ. You have to be really out of good ideas to start thinking the kind of crazy stuff that goes on in this episode. I know it is the Simpsons, but I think that uptil now the stories were weird and strange nad yet could happen to anyone of us. But this episode is just flat out INSANE.
  • this was a good ep

in this ep of the simpsons bart is spending time at the dmv and he makes a fake drivers licence and he takes a rental car and him and his friends nelson marten and milhouse decide to go on a road trip to knoxville tennisee becasue they still think the worlds fair is there . and they go all the way there but when they get there is over and destroyed so nelson throws a rock at it and it destorys the car and they are stranded and lisa and homer come and get them . this was a good ep
  • Bart on the Road

Bart gets a fake drivers' license, and soon him, Nelson, Martin and Milhouse go on a road trip. But incident after incident happens, and their car is destroyed. Now they must come up with a plan in order to get home without their parents realizing they lied. Bart calls Lisa, who comes up with a plan, and at the end, everything is normal. Possibly...

I've always liked it, it was a great episode with some very funny parts. Seemed weird, the last act or so, but it wasn't Scully weird or anything. Overall grade from me is an A+, easily
  • I will always love this episode no matter how many times I see it... Believe me I've seen it 12 times already. No stop laughs everytime

A day spent with Aunts Patty and Selma at the DMV leads to a fake ID for Bart and a cross-country road trip for his friends. With Bart's sparkling new driver's license and $600 Martin Prince made in the stock market, Bart, Martin, Milhouse and Nelson rent a car and hit the open road. Their plan is check out the World's Fair in Knoxville, Tennessee, but when the kids get there, they discover that the fair ended about 14 years earlier. While Bart and the boys are away, Lisa begins spending a lot of bonding time with Homer, even having sleepovers at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. After Bart's rental car is destroyed, the boys are trapped in Knoxville. Only Lisa can save the day, but she needs to enlist the help of her new best buddy, Homer, to get them back home .
  • Bart Martin Nelson and Milhouse on a car.

Bart On The Road.
    Bart drove a car for the first time. His friends are 10. Nelson went fast speed. They were lost. Bart called his dad for help. Martin said We're Leaving. Nelson said Haha. They stopped in Canada. Bart went back to Spring Field. Martin drove. But they went home. Watch it.
  • This is my absolute favorite episode of the Simpsons...

This is my absolute favorite episode of the Simpsons. This is a rather unusual scenario. Bart makes a fake ID, rents a car, and takes Milhouse, Martin, and Nelson on the "Spring Break They Will Never Forget". After starting their vacation of fun, they get lost, destroy the sun sphere, and lost all of their money. Their only way back is the help of Lisa.

It's parents day and Lisa ends up going to Homer's plant. Homer feels a little disapointed that Lisa isn't impressed; until Homer shows the fun side of working at the Plant.The story ties up when Lisa couldn't think of a way to get Bart home, so she asks Homer. Marge did not find out so everything went back to normal until the calls came.
  • Road to nowhere!

Bart goes on the road with Milhouse, Martin and Nelson. It had a great plot, until the car runs into nothing. That what I felt about this episode. Bart with a fake I, thanks to Patty and selma, rents a car, he and the rest took off for where they want to go. Other than that, the only thng I learn from this epsiode is that Nelson is a big fan of Andy Williams. Like I said before, I not against the plot of Bart renting a car and going for a joy. The proble is not came of this epsiode.
  • Bart gets a car and finds himself lost.

I love this episode because it's halirious and very well-written. Bart on The Road is one fun-to-watch episode where we see how Bart cna be really tricky as he fakes a drivers liscense and is able to drive. taking his friends with him he goes to loads fo cool places but ends up destroying his car and getting himself stranded in an uknown city. It's very funny and very cool. I've jsut seen it and I hope I'll see it again soon. I'm sure it's on DVD because most top episodes are on DVD! One of the fnniest episodes, 'Bart on the Road' was very halirious. I loved it when the gang had to wear wigs. Or when they tried to catch a train, and put there bags on a train and it drove off to quickly! JUST PLAIN AWESOME!
  • non-stop laughs throughout the whole episode.

this is a great example of simpson episodes at their best. it's episodes like these that show just how much the simpsons writers are dedicated to the jokes and plots of the show. there are classic moments in this show like homer putting the helmet on to scream and swear when lisa admits the whole bart story and the ending with all of the mysterious phone calls. the fact that the kids were driving and didn't even know where they were driving to was a nice touch and millhouse's stupid plan blows up in their face. truly one of the best episodes of season 7.