The Simpsons

Bart the Genius

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 14, 1990 on FOX

• Eh Os Os.

If you don't understand the title watch the episode. Anyway Bart cheats on a standardised test and is mistaken for a genius. Ok so far. But I don't think they would actually let someone like Bart only have one test. They would of re tested him no matter what. But any way. Martin who constantly gets on Barts nerves gets a taste of his own medicine when Bart takes his test and makes it his. (Watch the episode makes more sense) My review. Yes Bart is devolped into not just a trouble maker a some what Brat. Also this episode shows how Homer cares when Bart is smart, and when Bart does the right thing in telling the truth homer is gonna kill him Haha. It is generally a funny episode especially the bit with the science lab and swapping food. I do think people need to focus more on the smaller roles. E.G Lisa And Marge. It does get boring as it goes on. It isn't a action packed episode so it isn't one of the best in the season but still a definite for new comers to the show and all the veterans like me will know about this already. Until next time.