The Simpsons

Brake My Wife, Please

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 11, 2003 on FOX

7.7
  • A fine episode experience that I never knew before! :!:

The one problem with most shows that make it over the 300 episode mark, is that so many of the episodes start to get blurred together & start to become interchangeable with each other! But in this case, this episode is unique in it's own way. Homer Simpson proves that you Can't always guess correctly where he's going to be as he wasn't at Moe's & instead, Finally get's a cell phone to be brought into the 21st century! Now if Homer Simpson was known for paying attention, everything would be fine. But of course, Homer isn't & drives his car into a lake! He losers his driver's license & Marge isn't exactly a happy camper about all that! Fortunatly, Homer discovers the joy of walking but that's taken away from him when Marge accidentaly hits him! Homer realizes that he might be seeing Marge as just a doormat & realizes that he needs to do something big to prove otherwise! Well, when Homer Simpson wants to throw a big something for Marge, he pulls out all the stops which includes getting Jackson Browne to sing a song! Now That's a dedicated husband! Homer might be an idiot, but at least he knows a good wife when he has one! This is one great episode which is why I wrote this review! Enough said, true believers! ;)