The Simpsons

Brake My Wife, Please

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 11, 2003 on FOX

7.7
  • Really good episode.

I think that this is one of the best episodes of the season. Homer gets a cell phone and some other extra unecessary things, which leads to him not paying attention while he's driving and he ends up driving off a pier. Homer's licence gets revoked and Homer has to walk to Moe's, but he decides to keep on walking, much to Moe's dismay. Homer then walks to work and is the only one there because everyone else is caught in a traffic jam. Marge gets so caught up in all her driving that she accidentally hits Homer. Marge ends up having to care for Homer and he thinks that she is trying to kill him, which leads to a fight. They both go to see a marriage counselor and he suggests that Homer perform one unselfish act of love. He decides to have a backyard barbeque in Marge's honor and invites everyone in Springfield (except Flanders). This was one of my favorite eps of the season, and my favorite part was at the beginning with Homer driving the car with all that stuff in it. The other part was at the end when the party was over and Homer says "And now to all my dear friends I say, get the hell out of my yard." And then he turns on the sprinklers. 10/10